Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First Day of School





Jimi started Kindergarten on August 28, 2007 at Urie Elementary. She was a lot more excited than the rest of us! She did agree to let me take her on the first day, but only on the condition that "I AM riding the bus the second day!" I wonder how she'll feel about the bus 10 years from now?


Melody Lords is her teacher and we have heard wonderful things about her so that is exciting. She also lived around the corner from the house that we rented when we first moved here, so that makes Jimi feel a little connection.


Rhett seems to think that he is going to go too. He has been telling everyone he sees that he is going to start Kindergarten and Mrs. Lords is his teacher. Wouldn't his sister love that?!

1 comment:

Walker Family said...

Okay, You made my whole day!! I can't wait to watch all the Lloyd family adventures on your blog. It makes me feel like I am there instead on in another state. Thanks for starting it!