Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rhett at his best!



Rhett is so funny! He is definately a mom's boy! All you have to do is ask him- he'll tell you. In spite of all that he tries his hardest to be just like his dad! He is rarely seen without a hat and boots- just like Shawn. He eats, sleeps and breathes cows- just like Shawn- the only difference is Rhett's are plastic. Rhett's most loved posession next to his cows is a red vehicle- just like Shawn! Rhett's however is a race car named Lightning McQueen and it goes fast, Shawn's 1989 GMC truck is a little different story!

4 comments:

Walker Family said...

Oh my gosh you have had a new post for almost a month and I didn't know! I gave up checking. :) I replaced my blogging efforts with doing a book on my computer. I just finished all of 2007 for our family and I am up to date with 2008. It is way easier than scrapbooking and it has no mess!!
Are you guys making it to the reunion? Some of us will be there, but I am not sure who still. We probably can't make it until Friday night. Will you stay for the parade? Hope to see you. Thanks for posting. I just love Jimi and Rhett!

Walker Family said...

I think you should post a cute pregnant picture. I never get to see your cute tummy!

ANDY and MANDY said...

Hey! It's Mandy(Wells)Smith I found you on Taylors blog. It is so good to see your family! I also have a blog, but I am private, so if you would to check it out, just email me, so I can send you an invite! Hope to hear from you soon.

ANDY and MANDY said...

OOPS! (email asmith@icsofidaho.net)